Monday 12 August 2013

First Eid Mubarak :)

Assalammualaikum , hye peeps !! Happy Eid Mubarak from me .. sorry for all my mistake that I have done to all my friends . I want to share about my first Eid with my family , for this year my colour theme of baju raya is pink colour . I feel a little bit regret because actually this year I want the blue colour for my colour theme of baju raya :(

First Eid, I feel sad when I can't celebrate Eid with my father because this year all my family and relatives celebrate Eid at Sandakan while my father at Tuaran. Here , I want to share my pictures that I take at first Eid.

This is my picture with my lovely sister :)


I hope for the next Eid all my family can gathering together to celebrate Eid with more happines :) . That's all for today , see you next time .. daaaa ~ :D





No comments:

Post a Comment