Monday 12 August 2013

Testing !!!

Hye !! This is my first entry for this blog .. this is my second blog because my first blog im forgot the password. Actually i don't know anything about blog , and i dont like to update my blog day by day. How lucky , my first blog created by Kak Ita , thanks a lot for her because without she ,  I think my blog doesn't created. Started from she created my blog , I was feeling happy and greatful because I already have my own blog. But , when I'm try to open my blog , my blog was not able to open and i was feeling dissappointed :( guess what ?? actually i'm forgot my password .. how lucky !!

Then , my second blog created by my friend , Brayond. A lots thanks for him because he still want to help me for created my blog even thought we are not so close , hehehehe ..

Last but not least , I hope  i'm still have chance to update my blog next time :) .. byee , peace be upon to you :D


No comments:

Post a Comment