Monday 12 August 2013

The craziness Of Us :)







                                              Hope our friendship will last forever <3 :)



For the first time I went to class , I feel very awkward , because I don't know many people. Some I know from pre-com tawau but not too close so its annoy me :( 
How lucky , I know Kak El , Amal and Zila .  Now they is my best friend !! First time I knew zila quiet and kind of lovely kind girl, once familiar with she closely and we just found out this one head too .. crazy brain and very concerned, I'm pretty comfortable with she .. about
Amalina, the first not so close, but when it started to close and comfortable with her ​​new know her true temperament how she likes to talk more about the subject and the problems associated with love .. kind of love is also her doctor, hehe .. she is greedy for knowledge and we always learn together until midnight more subject business  mathematics .. about Kak El, the first meeting we not so close but we have not for a long time we got closer and started to know each other,Kak El very good and caring .. I was happy and comfortable with them, I hope our friendship will remain indefinitely despite the many trials that hit .. I love them like my own family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment