Sunday 25 August 2013

Test Account already done !! :D

Assalammualaikum , hye !! Don't know how to say , but im very happy today because my account test already done. I think i can't answer the paper but Alhamdulillah , finally i can answer all the question. I actually no mood to make a revision for subject account today , and guess what ?? I ask my friend Amalina to slap me because im too lazy. Even thought , its pain but enjoy and feel want to ask her to slap me again , haha ..

Today just test , for sure when final exam i was thinking i will get more burden in my head and more stress !! Guess what ?? Actually I hate Account and business mathematics !! My brain is not like computer or calculator , huarrghhh !! so slow when talking about number :( .. i got jealous with my friend Amalina , she's very clever and most likely bussiness mathematics .. how to say , her brain like a calculator i guess .. 
I'll try to study more and throw away my lazy attitude , I want to success and make my parents proud :)

I already feeling sleepy and want to sleep , so thats all for today .. wish me luck for my future .. Astaghfirullah for my past and Alhamdulillah for my future .. good night , peace be upon you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment